Bamboo Hooded Towel! A Towel These Kiddos LOVE!

Hello everyone! I'm writing to you today about a Bamboo towel that I am extremely excited about!I got this in the mail the other day, and couldn't wait to put it to the test. It is a bamboo hooded towel for kids and has little ears on top which is a very cute touch to the towel itself! So, come bath time, I was absolutely ready to put this to the test! So I got two kiddos into the bath, my 3 year old that is the size of a 5 year old, and my 1 year old that's the size of a 6 month old. I started with my 3 year old. It fit perfectly and had enough room that the next few years she will still be able to use it. It was very quick and absorbent. I found this towel completely convenient. What's the best way to test it? Try to dry off both kiddos with it. And that's what I did. My 1 year old was next, it was so big on her that she was comfortable and wrapped up. Same for her, it was very absorbent. And when I was done drying off a second child, it was barely even damp feeling. This towel is so cute, absorbent, and affordable. At $13.99, this towel is my new go to for all baby showers, welcoming babies, and birthday gift for little ones. I also plan on getting a few for my kiddos. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073ZLQW6L?th=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sviuse Women's Long Sleeve Review!!!

A Slight Introduction Into The Beginning Of Our Chaotic Life