Another LIFE SAVING Sleep Mask?! I Think Yes!!!

Previously, I had reviewed a sleep mask, that has since been stolen by my (two days away from) 3 year old. She LOVES it! I can't say I've noticed an improvement in her sleep, but it's more so that she wants to be like mommy. So when I received this sleep mask to review, I was very excited! I get a SECOND opportunity to make an awesome review for you guys and gals, but I also get to start getting a peaceful night sleep again (HOPEFULLY)! I've had this mask for close to a week now. I slept with it for 4 days and removed it for the next 3 to see if there is a difference. Like in my previous blog, I have reptiles in my room with their lights constantly going to my room is constantly lit. This mask covered my face perfectly, allowing no extra light, and applying enough pressure to be comfortable. It is adjustable, so all head sizes can fit. Those 4 days with it on, I didn't need coffee or soda to keep me going throughout the day. The following three, I absolutely noticed a difference. With the mask, my 8 hours of sleep felt like enough. I wasn't tossing and turning as much, I was staying asleep (except when the kiddos would wake up), and I had an overall energized feeling when I woke up. The following 3 days, I was back to my groggy, coffee needing self. Little to no sleep, tossing all night, etc. I have since bought another of these amazing sleep masks. These are by far the most comfortable things I have ever let touch my face. Plus! This one is a very cute blue color! I can sleep in style! You can find your very own here - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074X4KPHZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sviuse Women's Long Sleeve Review!!!

A Slight Introduction Into The Beginning Of Our Chaotic Life

Bamboo Hooded Towel! A Towel These Kiddos LOVE!