Cute Dress!

Today I am going to be reviewing a dress I purchased off of Amazon. Zevrez Women's Casual Long Sleeve Striped Cross Deep V-Neck Black Loose Dress. It retails for $18.88. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07539PYYG I am generally not very fond of how dresses sit on me. I have the typical mom pooch and I weigh a bit more than I should at this point in my life. I did, however, appreciate how this dress sat on me. It flares ever so slightly right above my mom pooch, which creates enough flow for me to not feel self conscious. It is a long sleeve, so it works really well for this winter. Temperatures have reached -4 degrees, and I wore it once and felt moderately warm. It's not an all year long dress. It's perfect for fall and winter. The dress doesn't feel itchy or anything like that. It's soft and comfortable. I'm a person who is absolutely picky about certain textures on my skin because I get super itchy with some types of materials. My favorite part of this dress though is the breast area. It's strappy and it makes my self confidence boost.
~Until Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sviuse Women's Long Sleeve Review!!!

A Slight Introduction Into The Beginning Of Our Chaotic Life

Bamboo Hooded Towel! A Towel These Kiddos LOVE!